Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A non-video post

I'm trying to figure out ways of generating income at the moment. The economy is a major downer and that makes it difficult to make money in the traditional sense were you go somewhere for 8 hours and get paid for it. If anyone pays attention to my blog at all, and I'm pretty sure no one does at this point, I'd like to get some advice on creative ways to make income. I've already got a few semi-passive methods already in place, but I need to amp it up a bit.

That's why I would like to see if there is any interest in a Garry's mod mech battle machinima style short movie. I'm already fairly good at wire mod, mech design and building functional moving parts. I figure I can build basically anything I want. What I'm missing is some pilots. If anyone is interested, comment below. Also, please subscribe to my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/cantido38127.

No comments:

Post a Comment