Friday, September 4, 2009

Cantido's Rainbow quad legged walker - GMOD

Before you say it, yes the name sounds a little gay, but I color coded the legs to the corresponding control panel that makes it walk. This was really just a test for myself to see if I could make something walk with the use of hydraulics. this was not a complete success because it tends to go left, and can only move forward. I didn't think about adding a turning system to it. My computer crashed before I could save it so I'm pretty bummed. It took me about 5 to 6 hours to build, test, and play with it.

If a few people show interest in how I made it walk, I may make a tutorial demostrating how to create a loop with accumulators and greater than gates. (but by saying this,you get a hint on how I made it walk!)


No comments:

Post a Comment